Aug 01, 2019
In this episode, I’m going to be sharing with you some success affirmations. In the last episode, Episode 17, I talked more about the definition of success and how to cultivate the success mindset. So if you haven’t listened to it yet, definitely do that first!
Let’s get to it... I talked about affirmation in Episode 17, but I just want to run through what they are really quick so we’re on the same page. Affirmations are basically sayings, words, quotes, or mantras that you listen to, write or say repeatedly in an effort to rewire your brain to believing those words.
It’s kind of like reprogramming your brain because as we grow up we tend to pick up negative things or things that are not even true because we’ve heard it over and over again - so think of it like the un-brainwashing!
I chose some of these affirmations because they are meaningful to me. You can always choose your own and ones that resonate with you. But if you’ve never done affirmations before this is a good place to start.
So how do you use affirmations? Here are a few ways to do it:
- You can pick a few that you like (maybe 5 or 6) then say each one 5 times in the morning every single day, some like doing it morning and night - so twice a day.
- You can also use it during your journaling and write them out - some people write them out daily or even write them out repeatedly multiple times a day.
- You can record yourself saying it and you can listen to them while you’re out for a walk or as part of your morning routine. You can say them while you’re listening, or you can use it while doing it tapping.
There’s really a bunch of ways, and there’s no right way to do it - you just gotta do it, test it and see what’s right for you.
Okay, so let’s go ahead and go through my favorite success affirmations:
- I am powerful and can create all the success and prosperity I desire.
- I am worthy of all the good life has to offer, and I deserve to be successful.
- I believe in myself and my ability to succeed.
- The universe is filled with endless opportunities for me
- I am surrounded by positive, supportive people who believe in me.
- I trust my intuition and I always make the best decisions for me.
- I have everything I need to face any obstacles that come.
- I make a difference in this world.
- I let go of old, negative beliefs that have stood in the way of my success.
- I have released all limiting beliefs about my ability to succeed.
- As I allow more abundance into my life, more doors open for me.
- I am committed to achieving success in every area of my life.
- By creating success for myself I am creating success and opportunities for others.
- Creating solutions comes naturally to me.
- I step outside my comfort zone with courage and confidence.
- I attract people who understand and encourage me.
- I attract brilliant mentors who graciously share their wisdom and guidance.
- When I need help, I effortlessly attract the perfect resources and solutions.
- I am always at the right place at the right time.
- I am ready and excited for what’s to come.
- I think big and dream big without reservation.
- I am focused on my vision and pursue it with passion.
- I feel refreshed, excited and determined to excel today.
- Every day is filled with new ideas that inspire and motivate me.
- I excel in all that I do, and success comes easily to me.
- I always expect a positive outcome and I naturally attract good results.
- I am grateful for all my skills and talents that serve me so well.
- I am grateful for all the abundance flowing into my life.
- I celebrate each goal I accomplish with joy and gratitude.
- I love who I am and I naturally attract people who respect me as a unique individual.
- I am full of energy and life.
- Everything always works out for me.
- I make the world a better place by being a positive, powerful influence.
Wow, so I’m already feeling so inspired and confident right now and I hope you are too. Feel free to listen to this episode every time you need a boost of encouragement and need to work on your success mindset.
Trust me, it’s a constant practice and it’s something we all have to work on constantly if we want to continue to serve and help others.
I hope you enjoyed this episode!
If you did, please leave me a rating and review on Apple Podcasts - I wanna know what you think and if you’re getting value out of these episodes.
Listen to the full episode below:
Listen to Previous Episodes:
What is a Brand Deal
Narrow Your Niche
Over Saturation is a Myth
How to Be More Intentional on Social Media featuring Quigley
Getting Clear on Your Big Vision
Perfection is a Scam featuring Loren Trlin
Connect with Gwen Lane
Want to learn how to get sponsored by brands, even if you don't have a HUGE following yet? Click here to join The Spark Society VIP!